Let’s Get Personal
Tuesday 12 March 2013
Strand Palace Hotel – London
Before the internet era, the best travel agents were already practising social media, they just didn’t know it. They would talk to their customers, understand the kind of holidays they preferred and make personalised offers. After the holiday had been taken they would be interested tohear about it and learn from the feedback. They had personal relationships with their customers
This time intensive approach has given way to social media and customer relationship management, facilitating one to one marketing on a large scale. We are living through a social commerce revolution and those companies that are not harnessing the tools and disciplines are losing out.
With this in mind, TTI assembed a group of top-rate speakers who delivered the low-down on how they are managing social media, which channels you should be focusing on, how to yield results from one to one marketing and what the future holds for social commerce.
Click on the speaker to upload the presentation.
The Speakers were:
- William Beckler, Head of Innovation, lastminute.com
- John McQuillan, President, OpenJaw Technologies
- Jo Marshall, Regional Account Manager Technology & Online Travel, World Travel Market
- Debbie Hindle, Managing Director, Four bgb
- Rob Granville, Director, Little Voice Media
- Pleasance Coddington, Global Content & Social Media Manager, Cheapflights
- Michael Collins, Marketing & Data Strategist, Travelosophy
- Neil Davies, Director , The Revenue Management Society
- Ewan Macleod, Digital Innovation & Mobile Expert
- Ana Laborde, Sales & Marketing Director, Guiomatic
- Neasa Costin, Global Marketing Solutions – Travel, Facebook
Although she was unable to attend we do have the presentation from Fleur Hicks-Duerte of Holiday Taxis
This event was kindly sponsored by