The Mobile Customer
Tuesday 17 March 2015
09.30 – 17.00 hours
Strand Palace Hotel London
Smartphones are now part of everyday life. Our customers are mobile, using sophisticated apps that make their lives easier. Is the travel industry grasping this mobile opportunity or is it being left behind?
It is vital to understand how mobile is developing and how the travel industry’s thought leaders see the market changing. With this in mind, TTI assembled a team of experts to give their views. They talked about how mobile is developing and how they are enhancing the mobile customer experience in their own organisations.
Click on the Speaker’s name to download the presentation.
- Marco Ryan, Chief Digital Officer, Thomas Cook Group
- Sam Smith, Industry Travel Manager, Google
- Ben Scott-Robinson, Head of Interactive Experience, Ordnance Survey
- Deepak Jha, Head of Mobility Hub, TUI Travel
- Fabrizio di Martino, Manager Mobile and Social Europe, InterContinental Hotels Group
- Daniel Wishnia, Director – Digital Promotion & ECommerce Manager, GCH Hotel Group
- Jeroen van Velzen, Chief Executive Officer, The Sound of Data
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis, Director, eTourismLab
- Peter Matthews, CEO, Nucleus
This event is kindly sponsored by
Click here for the Conference Programme
Click here for the final Delegate List