TTI & OpenTravel Ideas Exchange
Wednesday 10 November 2010
The King’s Fund Dean’s Mews Cavendish Square London W1G 0AN
TTI launched a brand new style of event – the TTI & OpenTravel Ideas Exchange – an evening event with a difference.
Technology standards, social media and mobile were the hot topics discussed by a panel of experts at the first TTI/OpenTravel ‘Ideas Exchange’ event. Thoughts on what could be the next ‘big idea’ kicked off a lively session.
On the panel were:
- Cormac Whelan, CEO, Datalex
- Tim Wright, Commercial Director – UK and Ireland, Travelport
- Peter Dennis, Chairman,TTI
- Valyn Perini, Executive Director, OpenTravel Alliance
- Colm Hanratty, Editor, Hostelworld
- Jeremy Copp, Vice President, Mobile Europe, comScore
Moderator: Kevin May, Editor, Tnooz
The Ideas Exchange was an informative, interactive, enjoyable occasion with the opportunity for sociable networking. Attendees were able to move around freely, enjoy a drink and engage in conversation but, importantly, still come away having learnt something new.
This event was kindly sponsored by:
Find out more in the report by Linda Fox in our Newsletter – February 2011.