Thursday 17 October 2013
10:00 – 1300
Followed by lunch kindly provided by Travelport
10 Hurricane Way
Berkshire SL3 8AG
The TTIcodes initiative is gaining momentum as it continues its rollout across the travel industry with:
- over 322,500 properties mapped
- over 90 Suppliers (channels)
- 4.5 million mappings
- major new clients including a leading GDS, review sites and bedbanks
The advantages of using industry standard unique hotel identifiers are now being realised by TTIcodes’ customers that include tour operators, wholesalers, aggregators, technology suppliers and more.
This year has seen the introduction of the new TTIcodes Affiliate product, a low cost version aimed at smaller organisations who use multiple providers of availability and rates databases.
If you are a TTIcodes user or are considering using TTIcodes this was a must attend event!
Delegates heard all the latest news about TTIcodes, and contributed their ideas for the future of this now established industry standard.
In addition they also heard about the potential new TTI project to standardise Locales & Resorts.
To download the presentation click on the Speakers name
The Speakers were:
- Peter Dennis, Chairman, TTI
- John Gaffney, Head of Development, Holiday Taxis.com
- Peter Hazel, TTIcodes Co-ordinator, Travel Technology Initiative
- Chuck Richardson, Managing Director, Dolphin Dynamics
- Matthew Chapman, Chief Technical Officer, Vibe Software
- Andreas Posmeck, Managing Director, GIATA
To book this event please email Liz at email@example.com
To see the programme click here
TTI wishes to extend its warm thanks to Travelport for hosting this event